Monday, August 24, 2009

Picture Love

Alrighty, for those of you I know personally (and you're probably the only ones reading this) and if you follow my twitter (which you're probably not approved to follow me unless I know you) then you may know that for the past two days I've been cleaning the cave I refer to as a room.

As a result of this I've removed a lot of my old photographs of people I no longer have relationships with.

And you may be asking yourself, "Self, why the fuck am I reading about this bearcat's lack of social life?"
(Bearcat: 1920's slang for female, hellion, spitfire, etc...)

And my answer to your smart, lovely, little self would be this: I like pictures. I like having pictures of friends/family. I like having pictures of friends/family in my room.

Now, the pictures of family I've got covered. I can easily come across any of those.

However, since I have made new friendships (all of which are NOT in the state of Maine) I have no pictures.

Your mission is this, should you choose to accept it: Send me pictures. Headshots, embarrassing school photos, a drawing of your dog you did when you were six, I don't really care. I just need something to put in all those empty frames littering my room.


You will have eternal love from yeti's if you send me pretty pictures.

Kthxbai

EverybodyLovesAYeti

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOHHHH... I'm soooo gonna send you a goofy pic!!! hahahahaha... great idea!

PharaohCigars said...

I still have the photograph + frame you gave me for my birthday a million years ago. The one when we're in girl scouts (OHH LAWWDDD)

Hahaha miss you sweetie pie <3

Post a Comment