Monday, August 24, 2009

Mononucle-o-killmenow

I'm tired. Really, really tired. Tired enough that I can barely stay awake for more than four hours at a time. I have a sore throat, my head is killing me, and my limbs are incredibly weak (like so weak I have a hard time standing up).

I went to sleep at three o'clock this morning and didn't wake up until after five and that was only because my mom came in and poured water on me. I apparently wasn't waking up all that easily. I've been sleeping like the dead lately and my mom thought maybe I had stopped breathing at some point.

I have school in a week. There's no way I'll be able to get in and see my doctor before it starts. This sucks. I seriously hope this passes before the 31st.

I'm tired again. I'm gonna try and not pass out in the shower and then maybe I'll climb back upstairs into bed.

EverybodyHatesSickYetis

1 comments:

PharaohCigars said...

If you have mono I'm sorry. Have you had it before? If so you don't have it again.

I can honestly say I FEEL YOUR PAIN. It's the worst :( If there is anything I can do to help let me know.

Post a Comment