Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm A Little Tea Pot...

Squee! First post of the new blog. Fun, fun my friends. Fun, fun.

Where do I begin?

I guess we'll start with a general description for this madness...

I'll be updating the progress of my stories through this site. I'll also clue you in on the mundane day-to-day goings on in AJ-Land. Sounds fun doesn't it?
I'll post little ramblings every now and then to let you know how badly I'm failing my classes, exactly why I hate my job, let you in on my random thought process, and because I'm such a music h00r, you'll get to find out what I'm listening to and maybe even what I'm reading (if it doesn't happen to be a textbook).

So, keep checking back, you don't want to miss a second of the excitement.

P.S. I'm exaggerating/being sarcastic. Please don't take much of what I say as being entirely serious (unless I tell you otherwise of course).

EverybodyLovesAYeti

0 comments:

Post a Comment