Saturday, January 9, 2010

He'll Make You Do The Macarena As You Rock Your Tamagotchi

In six hours, spread between last night and later this morning, I finished Shadows in the Asylum: The Case Files of Dr. Charles Marsh. Holy Hannah, I thought I might pee myself. Or at least while I was reading it last night when it was dark and the house was all quiet (<--Great setting for scary movies AND scary books).

It was a total bend-me-over-and-fuck-me-sideways kind of thriller. By the end of it, I wasn't really sure if the "hallucinations" were actually hallucinations or some kind of supernatural creature. Either way, they further my fear of the dark. It was messed up, end of story. Total screwed with my head but I liked it.

I'm thinking I want to start Unwind tomorrow. Maybe something a little thinner.

EverybodyLovesAYeti(LovesToRead)

P.S. I've been writing again. The lovely and fabulous Ms. Folklorn's been fueling the creative fires. You can thank her later if this whole thing turns out alright. ^.^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are MUCH braver than me, my dear. I'm scared of the dark, scary movies, AND scary books, lol. I'm glad you liked it, though.

As far as the writing goes... I can't wait to see what you come up with. And yes, thank you to the lovely Ms. Folklorn for all her fueling, lol.

♥♥♥ya!
Jennifer

Post a Comment